Type of wine
Red Wine Barrel Aged
Made from Monastrell and Syrah grapes, with a long maceration at 25ºC, aged in French oak barrels for six months, and it is bottled and kept in our cellars for six months before reaching the market. Bright red cherry in colour, in nose its shows a pleasant sensation of mature fruit with a light oak scent, long texture, intense, balanced with a full-bodied and complex finishing bouquet.
Best enjoyed between 16º/18ºC. Pairing with cheeses, all types of meats, vegetables and rice.
- Gold Medal at Concours Sakura Awards 2016 to Barahonda Barrica 2012
- 92 points Robert Parker Barahonda Barrica 2011
- Gold Medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013 to Barahonda Barrica 2011
- Silver Medal at The International Wine Award Mundus Vini 2013 to Barahonda Barrica 2011
- 92 points Robert Parker Barahonda Barrica 2010
- Golden Medal at The International Wine Award Mundus Vini 2011 to Barahonda Barrica 2009
- 89 points Robert Parker Barahonda Barrica 2009
- Silver Medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2011 to Barahonda Barrica 2009
- 90 points Robert Parker Barahonda Roble 2008