Type of wine
Made with 50% of Monastrell grapes and 50% of Syrah, Tempranillo and Merlot grapes. Over 30 years old vineyards. The soils where the grapes are grown are made of limestone, sand and clay.
Strong cherry colour. Fresh in the nose with red berry scents. On the palate is pleasing, structured and with a great appearance.
Best enjoyed between 15 and 18º C. Pairing with tapas and barbecues.
- 90 points Robert Parker Carro 2014
- Golden Medal at International Wine Award “Mundus Vini 2015” Carro 2014
- Silver Medal at the Internacional Wine Award “Mundus Vini 2014” Carro 2013
- 88 points Robert Parker Carro 2012
- 89 points Robert Parker Carro 2011
- Gold Medal at the Internacional Wine Award “Mundus Vini 201″1 Carro 2010
- 88 points Robert Parker Carro 2010
- Silver Medal at “Concours International de Bruxelles 2010” Carro 2009
- Silver Medal at “Concours International de Bruxelles 2009” Carro 2008
- 88 points Robert Parker Carro 2008