Type of wine
Made from 100% Monastrell grapes from vineyards older than 60 and grown in dry climate conditions. Less than 800 gr per vine. Made in low capacity vats. Aging in French barrels (500 litres) for nine months. Showing a beautiful cherry colour, this wine is full and fruity on the palate with light toasted and chocolate hints. In the nose a spicy character perfectly matches the fruit.
Best enjoyed between 16 º/18 ºC. Pairing with all kinds of red meat, stews, rice, cheese and patés.
- 92 points Robert Parker HC Monastrell 2013
- 91 points Rober Parker HC Monastrell 2011
- Silver Medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013 HC Monastrell 2011
- Bronze Medal Decanter World Wine Award HC Monastrell 2011
- 90 points Rober Parker HC Monastrell 2009
- 90 points Rober Parker HC Monastrell 2008