- *** 90 Points Robert Parker – HC Monastrell 2009
- *** 90 Points Robert Parker – HC Monastrell 2008
- *** 91 Points Robert Parker – HC Monastrell 2007
- *** 90 Points Robert Parker – HC Monastrell 2006
- *** 90 Points Robert Parker – HC Monastrell 2005
- Great Gold Medal as the best Spanish Wine in 2006 in the National Contest Baco 2006 by the U.E.C ( Spanish Union of Profesional Tasters)
Heredad Candela Monastrell 2010
Wine : Red
Year : 2010
Made from 100% Monastrell grapes from vineyards older than 60 years and cultivated in a dry climate conditions with productions of less than 800 gr for vine.
Elaboration in small vats with mended in opened. Showing a beautiful cherry colour, this wine is full and fruity on the palate with light toasted and chocolate notes. On the nose a spicy character perfectly matches the fruit.
Best enjoyed between 16 º/18 ºC
Suitable for all kinds of red meat, stews, rices, cheeses and pâtés
Donwload Tasting Notes (64.00KB)