Red /Monastrell, Cabernet Sauvignon
Deep cherry red colour. Intense aromas of ripe fruit which are typical of the Monastrell grape. On palate is perfectly well-balanced and smooth, fruity and with a long finish.
Best enjoyed between 16º/ 18 ºC
Suitable for all types of red meat, stews, rice, cheeses and pates.
- 90 points by Josh Raynolds Tranco 2014
- 89 points by Robert Parker Tranco 2014
- Gold Medal in Concours Mondial Mundus Vini 2016
- 88 points by Robert Parker Tranco 2013
- Gold medal in the Concours Mondial Mundus Vini 2014, harvest 2011.
- 90 points by Robert Parker Tranco 2010