Made with 50% of Monastrell grapes and 50% of Syrah, Tempranillo and Merlot grapes. Over 30 years old vineyards. The soils where the grapes are grown are made of limestone, sand and clay.
Strong cherry colour. Fresh in the nose with red berry scents. On the palate is pleasing, structured and with a great appearance.
Best enjoyed between 15 and 18º C. Pairing with tapas and barbecues.
- Silver Medal International Contest Mundus Vini 2018 Carro 2017.
- 88 points by James Suckling Carro 2017.
- 90 points by James Suckling Carro 2016.
- 90 points VINOUS by Josh Raynolds Carro 2015.
- 90 Points by Robert Parker Carro 2014.
- Gold Medal International Contest Mundus Vini 2015, vintage Carro 2014.